|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Description: Contract notice: Electric buses
Authority Type: Regional or local authority
Contact Nature: Supplies
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 34144910,34144910
CPV Description: Purchase of 2 low-floor city buses (Class I) for the Miech-w-Electric buses.
The subject of the order is the delivery of 2 brand new buses (year 2018) urban, low-floor with electric drive, equipped with elements to improve the utility of public transport and traffic safety road and plug-in charging system. Detail Opis Autobusow contains Annex 1a to the ToR.
1. The ordering party requires a bid bond.
2. The Contractor is obliged to pay the bid bond before the deadline for submitting bids.
3. The amount of the bid bond is PLN 60,000.00 (sixty thousand zlotys 00/100).
4. The bid bond can be contributed in one of the following forms: a) in money, and b) bank guarantees or guarantees from the Association of Social Insurance Institutionsdowoowo-Kredytowa, except that the surety is always a cash guarantee,
c) bank guarantees,
d) insurance guarantees,
e) sureties granted by entities referred to in art. 6b par. 5 point 2 of the Act of 9.11.2000 on the establishment of the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1804 and of 2015, item 978 and 1240).
5. In the case of a bid bondego in money should be transferred to the bank account of the Employer:
Krakow Cooperative Bank, Account no. 49 8591 0007 0200 0013 8080 0014.
Internet address (URL): http://www.miechow.eu
Directive: Classical Directive (2004/18/EC)