Authority Type: Body governed by public law Contact Nature: Supplies Procedure: Open procedure Document: Contract notice Regulation: European Union Award criteria: Lowest price CPV code: 24455000,24455000,24455000 CPV Description: Disinfectants.
Delivery of disinfectant materials for the needs of "MHAT" Prof. Dr. Paraskev Stoyanov AD - Lovech through periodically repeated deliveries
Open procedure for designation of contractor for the procurement of disinfectant materials for the needs of MBAL "Prof. Dr. Paraskev Stoyanov" AD - Lovech through periodically repeating deliveries deliveries after orders made by the contracting authority separatelytheir positions "
Main Site: Hospital Pharmacy" MBAL "Prof. Dr. Paraskev Stoyanov" AD - Lovech, 27 "Sayko Saev" Str.
Delivery of disinfection materials for the needs of "MBAL" Prof. Dr. Paraskev Stoyanov "AD - Lovech through periodically repeated deliveries after requests made by the contracting authority - detergents and disinfectants for surfaces - estimated quantity and types according to Annex No 1"Technical Specification ".
1. The information on the entry of the participant in a commercial register in the Member State in which he is established.
* According to Annex XI to Directive 2014/24 / EU for the Republic of BULGARIA, the register is a" Commercial Register "with the Registry Agency.
2. Participants who participate in disinfectants - which are medical devices - must be registered as dealers under the Commercial Lawor under the legislation of another Member State or of another State Party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, or of the Swiss Confederation which has been authorized to wholesale medicinal products by the BDA or any other document certifying their right to trade medical articles issued by a competent authority of the country concerned. Participants needhold a valid wholesale marketing authorization for medical devices in accordance with Art. 77 of the Mass Media issued by the BDA, where they are traders or other document certifying their right to trade in medical devices, issued by a competent authority of the respective country. Such a document is not required if the participant is a producer established in the territory of the Republic of BULGARIA,well art. 77, para. 2 of the media. To certify this requirement, part IV (a) of the EDES is completed. The participant shall enter a web address, body or service issuing the documents referred to in items 1 and 2 and information on the relevant registers from which the information declared in the EDES can be verified. , part IV, letter "A" information from the participant. Participants are required to enter the document number, date of issue, period of validity and scope, where applicable.
Evidence of the economic and financial status of art. 61 of the PPL.
The contracting authority does not set requirements for economic and financial opportunities
1. Documentation for participation in the procedure is free of charge, with full access to it electronically at: www.mbal-lovech.com ("Public Procurement").
2.complete information as well as clarifications of the contracting authority on the documentation will be made publicly available in due time on the web site of MHAT "Prof. Dr. P. Stoyanov "AD, Lovech at the Internet address: www.mbal-lovech.com (" Public Procurement "heading).
3. The notice was sent electronically and full access to the documentation in the buyer`s profile was provided: www.mbal-lovech.com (heading "Public Procurement ").
The contracting authority shall remove a participant from participation in a public procurement procedure when:
he has been convicted by an enforced sentence of a crime under Articles 108a, Articles 159a - 159d, Article 172, 192a, Articles 194 to 217, Articles 219 to 225, Articles 253 to 260, Articles 301 to 307, Articles 321, 321a and 352 to 353f of the Criminal Code; force of conviction, for a crime analogous to thoseunder item 1, in another Member State or third country;
3. there are obligations for taxes and compulsory social security contributions within the meaning of Art. 162, para. 2, item 1 of the Tax and Social Insurance Procedure Code and their interest rates to the state or the municipality at the registered office of the assignor and the candidate or participant, or similar obligations under the legislation of the state in which the applicant or participanthas been established, proved by an effective act of the competent authority.
4. there is inequality in the cases under Art. 44, para. 5 of the PPL;
5. was found to have:
a) provided a false document relating to the verification of the lack of grounds for removal or the fulfillment of the selection criteria;
b) failed to provide the required information related to the verification of the lack of grounds forelimination or fulfillment of selection criteria;
6. has been established by a penal decree or court decision, violation of Art. 61, para. 1, Art. 62, para. 1 or 3, Art. 63, para. 1 or 2, Art. 118, Art. 128, Art. 228, para. 3, Art. 245 and Art. 301-305 of the Labor Code or Art. 13, para. 1 of the Labor Migration and Labor Mobility Act or similar obligations established by a coma petition authority under the law of the country in which the applicant or participant is established;
7. there is a conflict of interest that cannot be resolved.
Other grounds for removal from participation:
According to Art. 107 of the PPA, except for the grounds under Art. 54 and Art. 55 of the Public Procurement Act, the contracting authority removes from the procedure:
1.candidate or participant who does not meet the selection criteriaor fails to fulfill another condition specified in the contract notice, the invitation to confirm interest or in the invitation to participate in the negotiations, or in the documentation and others according to the documentation.
Upon signing the contract, the designated contractor will present a guarantee for the execution of 2 (two)% of the estimated contract value excluding VATin one of the following forms:
1. a sum of money that is deposited into the account of "MBAL" Prof. dr. Paraskev Stoyanov AD - Lovech at Municipal Bank AD - Lovech as follows: BG 77 SOMB 9130 1032 7182 01, BIC code SOMBBGSF;
2. bank guarantee with a validity of at least 1 (one) month after the expiry of the contract in favor of "MBAL" Prof. dr. Paraskev Stoyanov AD - Lovech, 27 Sayko Saev Str.,UIC 110503990;
3. insurance, which ensures the performance by covering the contractor`s liability.
and other requirements according to the documentation for participation in this public procurement.
According to Art. 47, para. 10 of the RAPPD, when the selection criteria for individual lots are the same, they are allowed to submit 1 application for participation.
Internet address (URL): http://www.mbal-lovech.com/