|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Description: Contract notice: Data services
Authority Type: Regional or local authority
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 72300000,72300000
CPV Description: Acquiring data for BDOT500 and GESUT database registers as part of the project: "Infostrada Kujaw and Pomorze 2.0" co-financed from the European Union within the centers of the European Regional Development Fund under the Regional Operational Program of the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship for 2014-2020
Data services. orders:
The subject of the order is a service including: Creating databasesBDOT500, GESUT and digitalization of PZGiK materials for the Brodnica Poviat .
The order includes 12 registration units:
040201_1 city Brodnica
040202_2 gmina Bobrowo
040203_2 commune Brodnica
040204_2 gmina Brzozie
040205_4 city Gorzno
040205_5 commune Gorzno
040206_2 gmina Bartniczka
040207_4 The city of Jabłonowo Pomorskie
040207_5 the commune of Jabłonowo Pomorskie
040208_2 the commune of Osiek
040209_2 gmina Świedziebnia
040210_2 Zbiczno commune
The order covers the whole Brodnica district - 0402. The orderer does not divide the order into parts.
3.3. The detailed scope and conditions of the order's execution are specified:
- Annex No. 6 to the Terms of Reference - detailed description of the subject of the contract. Technical conditions,
- Annex No. 7 to the Terms of Reference, draft contract with the work schedule
3.7.1. The contractor is gratefulThe Employer guarantees the work performed for a period of 60 months counting from the date of completion of the order and warranty for a period of 24 months from the date of completion of the order. These periods may be longer in accordance with the provisions of point 13 of the SIWZ and part B of the offer form constituting Annex 1.
Requirements for the bid bond.
1. The ordering party requests a deposit in the proceedingsIU.
2. The deposit of the principle of bringing in, return and loss is governed by the provisions of the PPL: art. 45 and 46 Public Procurement Laws
3. The Contractor is obliged to submit a bid bond before the deadline for submitting bids in the amount of: - Powiat brodnicki - 0402: PLN 50,000.00 (say: fifty thousand zlotys 00/100).
4. The bid bond can be contributed in:
a) in money;
b) bank guarantees or social fund guaranteescredit-worthy, - except that the surety is always a cash guarantee;
c) bank guarantees;
d) insurance guarantees;
e) sureties granted by entities referred to in art. 6b par. 5 point 2 of the Act of 9.11.2000 on the establishment of the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 110).
5. The bid bond in the form of money should be paid by bank transfer to the account-KBS Brodnica 77 9537 0000 2001 0018 0438 0001 (with a note on the transfer Brodnicki poviat case no.).
6. The ordering party recommends that in the case of a bid bond in the form of: - a cash document confirming the transfer, the bid bond was attached to the offer,
- other than money the original document was submitted in a sealed envelope to the seat of the Poviat Starosty in Brodnica, ul. Kamionka 18, 87-300 Brodnica certified for conformity with the original copy should be attached to the offer.
7. Effective payment of the bid bond in cash takes place at the moment the cash is credited to the Contracting Party's bank account, referred to in point 8.5 of these ToR, before the deadline for submission of bids (ie before the day and the hour set as the deadline for submission of bids).For risk related to the duration of the interbank settlement period, the Employer recommends that the transfer be made in advance. In the event of payment of a bid bond in the form of a guarantee or surety, it is necessary that the guarantee or surety covers liability for all cases resulting in the loss of the bid bond by the Contractor referred to in art. 46 ust. 4a and 5 of the Public Procurement Law.
Guaranteeor the surety must include in its content irrevocable and unconditional obligation for the issuer of the document to pay the amount of the bid bond to the Ordering Party. The bid security (banking or insurance) must have the same liquidity as the cash deposit in the claim for the security lodged in this form can not be difficult. Therefore, in the content of the guarantee-there should be a clause stating that all disputes regarding the guarantee will be resolved in accordance with Polish law and subject to the jurisdiction of Polish courts, unless it results from the provisions of law.
9. The payment of the bid bond in an incorrect manner will result in the offer being rejected in accordance with art. 89 paragraph 1 point 7b of the Public Procurement Law - the Contractor shall provide the Employer with a guarantee for works performed for a period of 60 monthsfrom the day of completing the order and warranty for a period of 24 months from the date of completion of the order. These periods may be longer in accordance with the provisions of point 13 of the SIWZ and part B of the offer form constituting Annex No. 1
1. Settlement of works covered by the subject of the contract will take place in parts, in accordance with the agreed schedule constituting the contract attachment. Ordering dokofor settlements based on the submitted documentation from the works performed by the Contractor
2. VAT invoices for the implementation of the subject of the contract in accordance with the schedule constituting the contract will be issued by the Contractor, Powiat Brodnicki.
3. The Brodnica Poviat undertakes to pay the remuneration not later than within 30 days counted from the date of delivery to the Ordering Party correctly issuedj in terms of content, formal and financial VAT invoice. The payment date is the date of submitting the transfer of the amount due to the Ordering Party's bank. The Employer does not grant advances.
5. The remuneration shall be payable to the Contractor's account specified in the invoice.
The Ordering Party does not specify the condition of participation in the proceedings in the scope of competences or entitlements in this postdue to the lack of regulations requiring their possession.
For the subject matter of the order, in accordance with art. 22 ust. 1 and 1b of the Act of 29.1.2004 Public Procurement Law (ie Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1579 as amended) may apply to Contractors who are not subject to exclusion and fulfill the conditions for participation in the proceedings, in the scope of which have been specified by the Employer.
5.1.1.The exclusion of the Contractor will be based on the lack of demonstration of the existing grounds for exclusion indicated in the statement of art. 25a para. 1 of the Public Procurement Law, submitted in the form of a single document, based on the prerequisites specified in art. 24 sec. 1 Public Procurement Laws
5.1.2. The Employer may specify optional grounds for exclusion contained in art. 24 sec. 5 Public Procurement Law. In this case, Zathe speaker has specified the optional grounds for exclusion contained in Article 24 sec. 5 points 1, 2, 4 and 8 of the Public Procurement Law,
Internet address (URL): http://www.brodnica.com.pl
Directive: Classical Directive (2004/18/EC)