ZAK?AD ROBÓT DROGOWYCH W POZNANIU has floated a tender for Contract notice: Crushed basalt.The project location is Poland and the tender is closing on 05 Dec 2019. The tender notice number is 509733-2019, while the TOT Ref Number is 37536906. Bidders can have further information about the tender and can request the complete tender document by registering on the site.
Country : Poland
Summary : Contract notice: Crushed basalt
Deadline : 05 Dec 2019
Purchaser : ZAK?AD ROBÓT DROGOWYCH W POZNANIU
Office Name: Zak?ad Robót Drogowych w Poznaniu
Address: ul. Energetyczna 4
Postal Code: 61-016
Contact Point: Adam Szymanowski
Phone: +48 618780510
Fax: +48 618780559
TOT Ref No. : 37536906
Document Ref. No. : 509733-2019
Competition : ICB
Financier : Self Financed
Object of the contract
Description: Contract notice: Crushed basalt
Authority Type: Body governed by public law
Contact Nature: Supplies
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 14212330,14212330,14212330,14212300,14211100,44921210,14212200
CPV Description: Crushed basalt.
Broken and crushed stone.
Successive supply of stone aggregates for Zakład Robot Drogowych at ul. Energetyczna 4 in Poznań
Reference Number: ZP / 13/2019
The subject of the order is successive delivery stone aggregates for Zakład Robot Drogowych at ul. Energetyczna 4 in Poznań (Wytw-rnia Bitumuminowych) as reportedby the Employer.
Main Site: area of the city of Poznań
The subject of the order is a successive supply of basalt grit with fraction 2 / 5.6 mm, 5.6 / 8 mm, 8 / 11.2 mm, 11.2 / 16 mm, as needed reported by the Employer.
1. Contractors who are not subject to exclusion from the procedure pursuant to art. 24 paragraph 1 points 12-23 and art. 24 paragraph 5 points 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8of the Act and meet the conditions for participation regarding technical or professional capacity:
The Contractor will meet the condition regarding technical or professional capacity if he demonstrates that:
a) within the last 5 years before the deadline for submission of tenders, and if the period of business is shorter, including period, made at least 2 successive aggregate deliveries (for part No. 1 basalt grit, forpart 2 broken sand, for part 3 natural sand, for part 4 limestone powder, for part 5 granite mixes) with a total volume of each supply not less than 2,000 Mg and a total value of each equal supply at least 100,000 , PLN 00 incl. VAT. For deliveries still carried out, only the value, quantity and period of delivery will be taken into accountaw until the date of submission of bids.
b) demonstrates that it will have at its disposal means of transport with a valid technical examination and capable of transporting 100 Mg of aggregate for each part separately. The value of 100 Mg applies to 1 part. If an offer is submitted for more than 1 part, 100 Mg should be taken separately for each part - it means the value100 Mg should be multiplied by the number of parts for which the offer was submitted.
2. In order to confirm the lack of grounds for excluding the Contractor from participation in the procedure, the Employer shall request the Contractor to provide milled documents in point 6.2.1. TOR
3. To confirm that the offered deliveries meet the requirements specified by the Employer, the Employer will call for delivery as followsch documents:
a) laboratory tests or technical cards or manufacturer`s statement confirming the compliance of the products offered with the parameters and technical and quality features specified in the specifications for the products offered.
4. The contracting authority informs that the procedure will follow the procedure resulting from art. 24aa section 1 of the Act (so-called reverse procedure). Means to that the Employer will first evaluate the bids and then examine whether the Contractor whose bid has been assessed as the most advantageous is not subject to exclusion and meets the conditions for participation in the procedure.
1. The bid security is set at:
- part 1: PLN 20,000.00 (in words: twenty thousand zlotys 00/100),
- part 2: PLN 15,000.00 (in words: fifteen thousand zlotys 00/100),
- part no3: PLN 3,000.00 (say: three thousand zlotys 00/100),
- part no. 4: PLN 5,000.00 (say: five thousand zlotys 00/100),
- part no. 5: 18,000.00 PLN (in words: eighteen thousand zlotys 00/100).
2. The Contractor shall lodge a security not later than before the submission deadline in the following forms:
- money, by bank transfer to the bank account of Bank PKO BP S.A. No. 22 1020 4027 0000 1202 1262 7008,
-bank guarantees or guarantees of cooperative savings and credit unions, except that guaranteeing a cash register is always a monetary guarantee,
- bank guarantees,
- insurance guarantees,
- guarantees granted by entities referred to in art. 6b paragraph 5 point 2 of the Act of November 9, 2000 on the establishment of the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development.
3. Submit a list of documents
a) the offer form;
The offer should be accompanied by:
a) the current European Single Order Document (EAT) valid as at the date of submission of the offer;
b) the entity`s obligation to place the Contractor at his disposal on the terms set out in art. 22a necessary resources for the purposes of the contract if applicable;
c) If the principles of representation of the Contractor do not arise, inter alia, from an extractfrom the relevant register it is required to attach a current document or a certified copy thereof as being true to the original by an authorized representative to represent the Contractor authorizing to sign on behalf of the Contractor.
Internet address (URL): http://zrd.poznan.pl