Authority Type: Utilities entity Contact Nature: Services Procedure: Open procedure Document: Contract notice Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries Award criteria: Lowest price CPV code: 90910000,90910000 CPV Description: Cleaning services.
Provision of cleaning services for office and technical premises
The subject of the order is the provision of comprehensive cleaning and cleaning services in office and technical buildings of the Gas-System Operator SA Gaz-System S.A. Branch in the Rembelszczyzna together with the delivery of art. hygienic for two locations (I in Rembelszczyzna and II in Sękocin Nowy)
PrzedmiThe order is to provide comprehensive cleaning and maintenance services in the office and technical buildings of the Gas-System Operator SA Gaz-System SA Branch in the Rembelszczyzna together with the delivery of art. hygienic for two locations (I in Rembelszczyzna and II in Sękocin Nowy)
1. The offer must be accompanied by a statement constituting the initial sweat as of the day of submitting the offerthe fact that the Contractor is not subject to exclusion and meets the conditions for participation in the Proceedings. The Contractor is obliged to submit this statement in the form of a single European order document, prepared in accordance with the standard form set out in Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2016/7 of 5.1.2016 establishing a standard form for a single EuropeanThe ordering party states that in the scope of Part IV of the single document, only the α (alpha) section needs to be filled in. a) In the case of an offer submitted by Contractors jointly applying for granting the Order, the requirement to submit a single document applies to each of the Contractors jointly applying for the award of the Orderthe document concerning each of the Contractors jointly applying for the award must be submitted, under pain of nullity, in the form of an electronic document signed with a qualified electronic signature. These documents confirm the fulfillment of the conditions for participation in the Procedure and the lack of grounds for exclusion to the extent that each of the Contractors demonstrates fulfillment of the conditionsparticipate in the Proceedings and no grounds for exclusion;
b) If the Contractor relies on the resources of other entities under the terms specified in art. 22a of the Act, in order to demonstrate the lack of grounds for exclusion from participation in the Proceeding and compliance with them, to the extent that the Contractor relies on their resources, the condition of participation in the Procedure, submits uniform documents regarding these transfersOtow.
2. Documents confirming compliance with the above conditions that will be required under art. 26 par. 1 of the Act:
1) Information from the National Criminal Register in the scope specified in art. 24 sec. 1 item 13), point 14) and 21) of the Act, subject to art. 133 ust. 4 of the Act, issued not earlier than 6 months before the deadline for submitting bids.
2) Certificate of the competent head of the office of the treasuryconfirming that the Contractor is not in arrears with paying taxes, issued not earlier than 3 months before the deadline for submission of tenders, or other document confirming that the Contractor has entered into an agreement with the competent tax authority regarding repayment of such receivables with possible interest or fines, in particular obtained the legally required release, postponement or distributionpayment of overdue payments or suspension in full of the decision of the competent authority
3) Certificate of the relevant organizational unit of the Social Insurance Institution or Agricultural Social Insurance Fund or other document confirming that the Contractor is not in arrears with paying social security or health insurance contributions, not issued earlier than 3 months prthe end of the deadline for submission of bids, or other document confirming that the Contractor has entered into an agreement with the competent authority regarding the repayment of such receivables with possible interest or fines, in particular obtained legally permissible, postponement or installment of overdue payments into installments or suspension in full of the execution of the decision competent authority.
4) Copy from the correct registeror from central records and business information, if separate regulations require an entry in the register or records, in order to confirm the absence of grounds for exclusion based on art. 24 sec. 5 point 1) of the Act.
Due to technical restrictions on the number of signs, the continuation is in section VI.3)
1. Note to Section IV.2.6) of the announcement: The Contractor isand offered for a period of 60 days
2. Note to Section III.1.1) - Contractors may apply for the award of the contract, who:
a) are not subject to exclusion from the proceedings for awarding the Contract on the basis of art. 24 sec. 1 point 12) point 23) of the Act, subject to art. 133 ust. 4 of the Act.
B) from the procedure for awarding the order, the Employer will exclude the Contractor pursuant to art. 24 sec. 5 point 1), point 2) and point 8) of the Act
4. Continuation of the content of Section III.1.1) of the announcement:
5) Contractor`s statement that the court has not been the subject of a final court decision or a final administrative decision on late payment of taxes, fees or social security or health insurance premiums or in the event of such judgment or decision being issued documents confirming making the payment of these receivableswith possible interest or fines or conclusion of a binding agreement regarding repayment of such receivables.
6) Declaration of the Contractor about the lack of a ruling against him as a precautionary measure prohibiting to apply for public orders.
7) Contractor`s declaration of non-payment of taxes and local fees, referred to in the Act of 12.1.1991 on taxes and levies(Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1445, as amended.)
8) If the Contractor is established or resides outside the territory of the Republic of Poland, instead of the documents referred to above in para. 2 section III.1.1 of the notice:
a) point 1) provides information from the relevant register or, in the absence of such a register, another equivalent document issued by the competent judicial authority or administrationthe country in which the Contractor has its seat or place of residence or place of residence has a person who concerns information or a document, to the extent specified in art. 24 sec. 1 point 13), 14) and 21) of the Act, subject to art. 133 ust. 4 of the Act;
b) point 2) point 4) shall submit a document or documents issued in the country in which the Contractor has his registered office or place of residence, confirming the responsethat: - he is not in arrears with paying taxes, fees, social security or health insurance contributions or that he has entered into an agreement with the competent authority regarding repayment of such receivables with possible interest or fines, in particular he obtained the legally required exemption, postponement or distribution to installments of overdue payments or suspension of the full implementation of the decision of the competent authority, -its liquidation was not opened or bankruptcy was announced.
9) Documents referred to in point 8) lit. a) and lit. b) second indent, should be issued not earlier than 6 months before the deadline for submission of tenders. Document referred to in point 8) lit. b) first indent, it should be issued not earlier than 3 months before the expiry of this deadline.
10) If in the country in which the Contractor hasEither the place of residence or place of residence is the person concerned, the documents referred to in point 8 above are not issued, they are replaced by a document containing the Contractor`s declaration, indicating the person or persons authorized to represent it, or a statement of the person which the document was to concern, submitted to a notary or before a judicial authorityan administrative or professional self-government or economic authority competent for the seat or place of residence of the Contractor or place of residence of the person.
The entry 9) above applies accordingly.
Due to technical limitations in the number of signs, continued Section III. 1.1) and this Section can be found in the documentation of proceedings, available on the websitethe web site indicated in Section I.3)