RTE — RÉSEAU DE TRANSPORT D`ÉLECTRICITÉ — DIRECTION ACHATS AGENCE RHÔNE-ALPES AUVERGNE has floated a tender for Contract notice: Building and facilities management services.The project location is France and the tender is closing on 20 Dec 2019. The tender notice number is 582392-2019, while the TOT Ref Number is 38754189. Bidders can have further information about the tender and can request the complete tender document by registering on the site.
Country : France
Summary : Contract notice: Building and facilities management services
Deadline : 20 Dec 2019
Purchaser : RTE — RÉSEAU DE TRANSPORT D`ÉLECTRICITÉ — DIRECTION ACHATS AGENCE RHÔNE-ALPES AUVERGNE
Office Name: RTE — Réseau de transport d`électricité — Direction achats Agence Rhône-Alpes Auvergne
Address: 1 rue Crépet
Postal Code: 69007
Contact Point: Jessica Mottin
Phone: +33 427862542
TOT Ref No. : 38754189
Document Ref. No. : 582392-2019
Competition : ICB
Financier : Self Financed
Object of the contract
Building and facilities management services
Description: Contract notice: Building and facilities management services
Authority Type: Utilities entity
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Negotiated procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 79993000,79993000
CPV Description: Building and facilities management services
The call for applications concerns the realization of a range of occupant services (multi-service contract) on the Transfo campus of RTE, located in Meyzieu.
Main Site : Jonage Meyzieu (69).
The call for applications concerns the realization of a range of occupant services (multi-service contract) on the Tran campus.sfo de RTE, located in Meyzieu.
The list * of these services is the following: factotum and management of occupants and movements, interior cleanliness, waste disposal, tertiary waste management, 3D hygiene, maintenance of green spaces and plants interior, management of vending machines, reception, mail.
(* non-exhaustive list, presentation of main services)
RTEhas deployed a CMMS common to all of its real estate holdings, which, as such, is binding on the incumbent for the performance of its missions.
RTE is committed to a societal and environmental responsibility, as such, it will be appreciated any action in favor of this step.
The candidate will have to address with his participation request:
- candidate established in France:
- an extract of the instransfer to the commercial and companies register (prints Kbis), or identity card justifying the registration in the directory of trades (original or copy) dating back less than 3 months in relation to the response deadline; or a receipt of the deposit of declaration with a center of formalities of the companies for the legal persons or the physical persons in course of inscription.
- candidateestablished outside France:
- a document emanating from the authorities holding the professional register or an equivalent document certifying this registration or, for companies in the process of creation, a document dating less than 3 months from the authority authorized to to receive registration in the professional register and certifying the application for registration in the said register,
- a document lyingidentifying his identity and address or, where appropriate, the details of his ad hoc tax representative in France,
- for all candidates:
- a declaration on honor dated and signed justifying that he does not enter any cases of prohibition to tender mentioned in articles L. 214-1 to L. 214-5 of the ordinance n 2108-1074 of the 26.11.2018 concerning the legislative part of the code of the compublic order and that it is in compliance with Articles L. 5212-1 to L. 5212-11 of the Labor Code concerning the employment of handicapped workers.
This is without being exhaustive:
--- sentences handed down by a criminal judge relating to bribery in the broad sense, bribery, trading in influence, unlawful taking of interest, fraud, breach of trust, forgery and use of forgery, blaundering, participation in criminal conspiracy, for acts of terrorism, for narcotics; --- defects in lawfulness with regard to social or fiscal obligations, whether by a judge or by the authorities responsible for the collection of taxes, contributions and social contributions, either by the labor inspection services and assimilated;
--- states of liquidajudicial proceedings, bankruptcy, receivership not warranting the authorization to continue the activities during the foreseeable period of execution of the public contract found by the Commercial Court;
--- the violation of the rules relating to the struggle against illegal work, found by the labor inspection services and assimilated or reported by them torepresentatives of the State.
- in the event of receivership, a copy of the judgment (s) pronounced.
- candidate belonging to the EDF group or the Caisse des D-p-ts et Consignations (CDC) group. compliance with the provisions of Articles L. 111-10 et seq. of the Energy Code, a candidate directly or indirectly controlled by a company in the EDF or CDC groupin its application file a statement indicating its capital link with one or several companies of the EDF or CDC group.
These elements produced in French language are to be provided by the individual candidates, by each member of a grouping candidate and, where applicable, by the subcontractors present.
Internet address (URL): www.rte-france.com
Why Choose Tenders On Time
Global coverage of Tenders
Human Verified Tenders
Realtime updates via website
Daily email alerts in your inbox
Via Email, SMS or Web
Download sample Tenders
Prompt Sales & Support
Get Access to 1 Million Global Tenders