|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
Description: Contract notice: Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
Authority Type: Regional or local authority
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Competitive procedure with negotiation
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 71000000,71300000,71315000,71320000,71321200,71000000,71300000,71315000,71320000,71321200
CPV Description: Architectural engineering, engineering and inspection services
Engineering design services.
Heating system design services.
Technical planning Technical equipment for modernization, maintenance, reconstruction and expansion of the sports and leisure pool AZUR, here AG 1, 2, 3, 7 gem. - 55 HOAI and calculation of utility costs
The Verbandsgemeinde Ramstein-Miesenbach-plans to fundamentally modernize, expand and, at the same time, make the existing leisure pool AZUR more attractive. The bathroom was originally designed as a pure sports bath in the 1970s and was redesigned in the 1980s to the recreational pool AZUR including the adjoining outdoor pool. Today, the overall system turns out to be no longer timely and veryThis is the result of a feasibility study commissioned by the 2015 promoter, which provides a framework for action. On the basis of the findings of the feasibility study, the initiator of the project for the planning of the future bath, which is to receive more of the character of a sports bath, has the following project goals forformulated. Feasibility study and project objectives of the promoter, see under the link given in Section I. 3.), here in the file "Amendments to the EU Notice."
Main Site: 66877 Ramstein-Miesenbach
The client intends to commission the following services in stages: Basic services of the technical planning Technical equipment according to - 55 HOAI in connection with Annex 15.1, jeweils Work phases (LP) 1-9 to:
Plant group 1 Wastewater, water and gas plants,
Plant group 2 Heat supply plants,
Plant group 3 Air-technical plants,
Plant group 7 Use-specific plants here: Bathing facilities / KG 476 and fire extinguishing systems / KG 475 im Technique level.
The following order levels are formed:
Level 1: Performance phase (LP) 1 Basic assessment,LP 2 preliminary planning, LP 3 design planning.
Level 2: LP 4 approval planning, LP 5 execution planning,
Level 3: LP 6 preparation of the award, LP 7 participation in the award, LP 8 object supervision (construction supervision) and documentation, LP 9 object support.
2nd Calculation of usage costs according to DIN 18960: 2008-02 as "special service", accompanying the planning phases up to the commissioning (LP 1-8) aAfter commissioning (determination of utilization costs), once after one accounting period.
The calculation of usage costs is based on current knowledge for the following relevant cost groups:
KG 310 supply,
KG 320 disposal,
KG 334 Cleaning of technical equipment,
KG 345 Technical installations in Outdoor Equipment,
KG 350 Operation, Inspection and Maintenance,
KG 360 Security Und Surveillance services and.
KG 420 Maintenance of the technical systems.
The following order levels have been established:
Level 1: Usage cost framework in parallel to service phase (LP) 1 Basic calculation of usage costs parallel to LP 2 Pre-planning, parallel usage calculation LP 3 Design planning.
Stage 2: Usage cost estimate Compilation of all for the use of vExpected costs until the start of use (end of application 8).
Level 3: Determination of user costs Compilation of all costs incurred for the use, once after one accounting period (after 1 year).
The grantor, the State of Rhineland-Palatinate, has set an upper cost limit for the total cost of the project of approx. EUR 15 million. The client will be nach Completing the processing of service phase 2 (pre-planning) and, after selecting a preferred variant, setting an upper cost limit for the pro rata cost groups of the construction costs-technical facilities within the framework of the approved total cost ceiling. The contractor will use the pro rata construction cost technical equipment (KG 400 according to DIN 276-1: 2008-12) as well as other cost groups, if any-Significant plans have to be adhered to.
The above-mentioned services will be commissioned in stages if the necessary public-law approvals for the further realization of the planning and construction project are available and a firm commitment of the funding and funding necessary for the further realization of the planning and construction project given is. The gradualContracts for the technical planning Technical facilities on the one hand and the "special services" on the other hand are not compulsory at the same time, but can also be retrieved with a time lag.
With regard to the time schedule, the client specifies that the bathing business may not be suspended longer than 18 months. For this purpose, a procedure in construction sections is conceivable, eg a 1.Construction phase with 18 months construction time for the indoor pool area and z. For examining the application documents for exclusion criteria and completeness, applicants must provide the following information, explanations and supporting documents:
1. Proof of the power of representation of the signatory of the application for participation, in the case of legal personsn (eg in the case of a corporation) by presenting a certificate of registration or comparable registers of the country of origin, in the case of partnerships (eg GbR, partnership companies, limited partnerships) by proving the power of representation. In the case of a labor / consortium: the Community has all its members in a declaration to participateto designate one of the members of the Community and designate one of its members as the authorized representative (with name and name of the specific person from the engineering office) for the award procedure, the conclusion and the implementation of the contract. The declaration must state that all members of the Community are jointly and severally liable. It must be from all members of the community-a representation is not sufficient.
3. Declaration by the applicant that the implementation of the freelance work takes place independently of the execution and delivery interests, - 73 (3) VgV.
4. Binding declaration by the applicant that no exclusion reasons according to -- 123 and 124 GWB exist.
5. Proof of the authorizations to manage the job title "Advisingthe engineer or engineer in accordance with - 75 (2) VgV or Directive 2005/36 / EC of 7 September 2005 on the recognition of professional qualifications.
6. Legal persons, partnership companies, limited partnerships and civil law associations are admitted according to - 75 Abs. 3 VgV, if they are responsible for the performance of the services to be transferrednominees and their qualifications in accordance with para. 5. prove.
7. Insofar as an applicant wishes to use the capacities of other companies in accordance with - 47 (1) VgV with regard to the required economic, financial and technical professional ability, the applicant must prove that he actually has the funds required for the contract-be available. The companies whose capacity the candidate wishes to use to meet certain eligibility criteria must meet the appropriate eligibility criteria. The proof can be provided, for example, as an undertaking by the other company. The applicant or tenderer is free to submit a suitable proof of availability for this purposeulegen. In addition, there must be no exclusion reasons according to -- 123 and 124 GWB. It is under the Ziff. 1. and under no. 3. to 6. required information and evidence.
8. In the case of a working and bidding consortium, each individual member has the same name as under no. 1. to 7. the information and evidence required.
9. Lack of information, explanations or evidence relating to para, 1 to 8 until the closing date in accordance with section IV.2.2), the missing documents will be requested at the discretion of the client. If the forwarding of the requested documents is not completed within the prescribed period, this necessarily leads to the exclusion of the applicant, cf. - 56 VgV.
10. All information, explanations and proof must be submitted in German.
For examination and BThe following information shall be provided in the form of self-explanatory notes:
1. Net annual turnover net for services technical planning technical equipment for buildings in the last three years (2014, 2015 and 2016) (weighting 10)
details on the above eligibility and selection criteria, see the link given in section I. 3.) here in the file "Ergaenzungen zur EU- Notice of competition and progress on candidatures
2 Information on tendering
3 - Negotiated procedure and procedure for award procedure
4 - Award criteria
5 - Conditions for the performance of the contract
Details of the above aspects, see under the link given in section I. 3.), here in the file "Supplements to the EU knownachung "
Internet address (URL): http://www.ramstein-miesenbach.de
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)