|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
Description: Contract notice: Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
Authority Type: Body governed by public law
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Competitive procedure with negotiation
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 71000000,71000000,71000000
CPV Description: Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services.
New administrative building in Muenster
Reference Number: VgV-18-001_TW
General planning for the construction of an administrative building with underground parking.
Main Site: Landschaftsverband Westfalen -Lippe; Fuerstenbergstrasse 10-11; 48147; Muenster.
General planning for the construction of an administrative building with underground parking under considerationn the BIM (Building Information Modeling) working method.
Object planning according to HOAI work phases 3-8, Room-building extensions according to HOAI Technical equipment according to HOAI, Structural planning according to HOAI, Outdoor installation planning according to HOAI, Thermal building physics / Thermal insulation, Building acoustics / Soundproofing
List and short description of the conditions:
Each candidate / member of a candidate association hat submit the following information / documents in order to assess the personal situation with the request to participate:
1. Written company profile / company profile.
2. Self-declaration to prove the technical knowledge and efficiency u. a. following statement:
- 2.1 Hereby I declare that in relation to our company no exclusionary i. S. of -- 123 and 124GWB i.V.m. - 42 VgV availablen.
(The FO-BLB reserves the right, in case of doubt as to the accuracy of the declaration, to obtain third-party certificates of non-existence of the abovementioned reasons for exclusion).
2.2 Hereby I declare that my assets do not open insolvency or similar proceedings or the opening was requested; I am not in liquidation.
- 2.3 Hereby declareI declare that I have not committed any misconduct that led to the entry in the procurement register at the Information Agent for Procurement Exclusions of the Land of North Rhine-Westphalia under the Anti-Corruption Act.
- 2.4 I hereby declare that the conditions for exclusion from the awarding of public contracts according to - 19 (1) of the Act regulating a general Mindestlohnes (MiloG) for misdemeanors within the meaning of - 21 (1 and 2) MiloG not present and I have not been fined with a minimum of 2,500 euros. (Note: For orders of more than 30 000 euros net, the LWL-BLB collects information from the central industrial register in accordance with - 150a of the Trade and Payments Act before awarding the contract.) - 2.5 Hereby I declare that I am liable to pay2.6 Hereby I declare that I do not employ any workers illegally.
- 2.7 I hereby declare that I observe the regulations of the Posted Workers Act.
- 2.8 Hereby I declare that I am registered in a professional register (eg architects' chamber).
- 2.9 I hereby declare in the-Meaning of - 16 (5), sentence 1 Tariff loyalty and procurement law NRW (TVgG) that the conditions for exclusion from the competition in accordance with - 13 (1) TVgG not present.
- 2.10 I hereby declare within the meaning of - 19 (1 ), Sentence 3 TVgG, that in the case of the award of the contract, the general equal treatment right is respected.
3. Proof of the completion of a BerufshaThe above information / documents and declarations are to be submitted on separate request also for intended subcontractors.
Note: The self-declaration also serves as a checklist for Verification of the completeness of your application for participationIt is available for download on the marketplace, must be used and enclosed with the application form.
List and brief description of the eligibility criteria:
Statement of total turnover over the past 3 years for the years 2015-2017, separated by year. The individual applicant must have a total annual turnover of at least 1 000 000 euros (ohne VAT and no additional costs). If offered in a bidding association, the total annual sum of the individual candidate of the Community must show an average minimum value of EUR 500 000 per candidate. In addition, the declaration must indicate the turnover figures per member of the applicant community individually.
1. Application documents remain with the client and will not-given back. Any costs incurred in preparing the application will not be reimbursed.
2. The application documents must be enclosed in a sealed envelope or packaged in wrapping paper. The number of the VgV procedure and the note "DO NOT OPEN" must be clearly indicated on the envelope / packaging. "Open" folders can not be accepted.
3. The applicationis only and exclusively possible on the forms issued by the contact office. If these forms are not used, the application is excluded.
4. All application documents are to be printed on one side only. It is exclusively the format DIN-A4 (if not expressly approved for plans DIN-A3).
5. All written application forms are in a so-called "Leitz folder" or with file folders, quick binder (without a.) Without staples, without other binders and ae., And without separating strips / Register (admittedly: colored papers with a maximum of 90 gr./qm ) (so that the documents can be scanned quickly!) Use paper that can be copied (not thick cardboard boxes, etc.) Spiral bindings and the like are not permittedn. Applications in other forms will not be considered.
6. The given structure must be observed and the forms filled in.
7. If and to the extent that the information provided in the overview forms is incomplete or incorrect, this is to the detriment of the applicant, a correct / better presentation in the form reference detail does not heal this.Are in summariesaren z. For example, if the minimum criteria are not met / not given, the reference will not be evaluated.
8. The awarding authority reserves the right to request, in the application for participation, missing and incomplete statements and proofs which are not submitted by the end of the application period, until expiry of a period of grace of 6 days; a claim that has been fruitless leads to exclusionfrom the procedure.
9. Unclear, contradictory or missing information in the forms will be charged to the applicant. Brochures and other documents relating to the presentation of the office are expressly undesirable and will not be taken into account in the proceedings and will not be returned.
10. For each applicant, only one application is allowed. Multiple applications of natural or legal Personen or from members of an applicant community (ARGE) lead to the exclusion of all participants. This also applies if multiple applicants are provided as sub-planners. For example, Fachplanungsbuero may not participate in different applicants as a subcontractor. You have to commit yourself to an applicant.
ARGE must have their organizational structure with a request to participate
Chweisen. 11,. The application itself must be submitted to the contact point.
12. Relevant is the timely receipt of the documents at the contact point in authorized form (post office, parcel service, courier, personal delivery), the timely dispatch is not important.
13. Information on sales can first be made by self-declaration. The sales are on Auffproof by the contracting authority by means of suitable documents, in addition to the B.Acknowledgment of the tax adviser. Note 14 remains untouched!
14. Insofar as only information / self-explanations are required, the client reserves the right to ask for the correction of doubts [also after the procedure] corresponding certificates or proofs. CopyProof of evidence will be accepted provided there is no reason to doubt the agreement with the original. Submitted evidence must still be valid and up to date.
15. For applicant associations and subcontractors, the information specified in the notice applies mutatis mutandis.
Announcement ID: CXPWYYG95AS.
Internet address (URL): http://www.lwl.org/LWL/Der_LWL/Aufgaben/Fachbereiche/Andere_Abteilungen/blb/
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)