|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Advertising campaign services
Description: Contract notice: Advertising campaign services
Authority Type: Regional or local Agency/Office
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 79341400,79341400
CPV Description: Advertising campaign services.
Implementation of advertising activities as part of a social campaign regarding vocational guidance and disseminating the MSUES quality seal and training of good quality.
Reference Number: PZ.2126.96.36.1998
The subject of the order is the preparation and implementation of advertising activities as part of a social campaign regarding vocational guidance and disseminating the sign of meMSUES bones and good quality training. The campaign consists of three stages. Each stage has a separate message and is directed to different groups of recipients, nevertheless all elements of the campaign must be consistent and refer to the visualization of the Information and Career Planning Center and the graphic studies used by the Contracting Party. The ordering party will provide the relevant files after the podwriting a contract. The detailed description of the subject of the Order (SOPZ) is specified in Annex 1 to the ToR. The terms of order execution are contained in the template of the Agreement constituting Annex No. 2 to the Terms of Reference.
Main Site: Krakow, Małopolska.
Order mode: Unlimited tender.
1. The subject of the order is the preparation and implementation of advertising activities as part of the social campaign on advisorsprofessional and disseminating the MSUES quality mark and training of good quality. The campaign will be a continuation of the campaign conducted in 2017 under the slogan "Łap Skilla".
2 The campaign in 2018 consists of three stages:
1) Stage I advertising activities as part of a social campaign promoting career guidance addressed to working residents of Małopolska, aged 25-35, from-at most secondary education;
2) Stage II - dissemination activities related to the MSUES quality mark, addressed to small and medium entrepreneurs, providing training and consulting services, as well as to business advisors and trainers;
3) Stage III - dissemination activities concerning good trainings quality, addressed to representatives of HR departments of large corporations investingin improving the qualifications of employees and individuals, who improve their qualifications.
3. Each stage has a separate message and is directed to different groups of recipients, nevertheless all elements of the campaign must be consistent and refer to the visualization of the Information and Career Planning Center and the graphic studies used by the Contracting Party. All matorders covered with orders must be marked with logos in accordance with the labeling rules written in the VLO Identification System and the Visual Identification System of the Province of Małopolska, as well as in the guidelines for projects co-financed from the ROP and the ESF. The Employer will provide the appropriate files after signing the contract.
4. The Employer requires employment based on a contract of employment by the Contractor or underthe contractor who performs the following activities during the execution of the order: preparation for printing and printing of leaflets, posters, citylights, calendars (point XXI of the Terms of Reference).
5. The detailed description of the Subject of the Order (SOPZ) is specified in Annex 1 to the ToR (being at the same time Annex No. 1 to the Contract).
6. The terms of order execution are included in the contract templatem attachment No. 2 to the ToR.
8. If in the description of the subject of the order there are names of trademarks, patents or origin, this should only be treated as an aid in the description of the order.
In each case, equivalent products are acceptable in terms of design, parameters, destination, etc.
9. The ordering party does not allow the possibility of submitting a variant offer.
10. The ordering party is not prit looks at the possibilities of ordering referred to in art. 67 sec. 1 point 6 and 7 or in art. 134 sec. 6 point 3 of the Act
11. The Awarding Entity does not provide for: conclusion of a framework agreement, establishment of a dynamic purchasing system, selection of the most advantageous offer with the use of an electronic auction.
12. The offer (each document making up the offer) must be made in Polish, with the preservation of formswritten.
13. The ordering party does not allow partial offers. The offer that does not cover the entire subject of the order will be rejected as inconsistent with the content of the SIWZ ..
14. The Contractor should indicate (in Annex 3 to the Terms of Reference) the elements of the contract, the execution of which he intends to entrust to subcontractors and provide subcontractors. Lack of information will be considered as an independent statementordering by the Contractor who submitted the offer. Entrusting the execution of a part of the order to subcontractors does not relieve the Contractor from liability for the proper performance of this order.
15. The offering party remains bound by it for a period of 60 days, counting from the expiry of the deadline for submitting bids.
The ordering party does not specify the condition.
The ordering party does not specify the condition.
The ordering party will exclude from the proceedingscontractors to whom circumstances arise, referred to in art. 24 sec. 1 of the Public Procurement Law Act, and also excludes from contractor proceedings pursuant to art. 24 sec. 5 of the Act. Detailed information can be found in point VI of the ToR. None of the Contractors jointly applying for the award of a contract may be subject to exclusion from the proceedings on the basis specified in the ToR. The above also applies to the entityow referred to in Article 22a of the Act - the offer consists of the following documents completed and signed: - a) Offer form - Annex 3 to the Terms of Reference; - Folded documents with the offer are described in p. VII SIWZ:
- statement in the form of a single order documents (EIN / ESPD),
- power of attorney, if applicable,
- undertaking of entities referred to in art. 22a to be placed at the disposal of the Contractor, noother resources for the needs of the order, if applicable,
- information referred to in art. 91 par. 3a, if applicable. - Contractors jointly applying for the award should appoint a representative to represent them in the proceedings or represent them in the proceedings and conclude a public procurement contract (an appropriate power of attorney must be attached to the offer). The previousthat also applies to the civil company. In this case, instead of a power of attorney to the offer, you can attach a civil partnership contract or a resolution of co-operators, if it is clear from the manner of representing the company. All correspondence and settlements will be made only with the acting entity, as the representative of the remaining ones. The offer must be signed in such a way that it legally binds inall entities appearing jointly. The contractors jointly applying for the contract shall be jointly and severally liable for the performance of the contract.
In addition, the Contractor, within 3 days of placing by the Employer on the website information referred to in Article. 86 par. 5 of the Act, is obliged to provide the Ordering Party with a declaration of belonging or non-membership in the same groupa capital increase referred to in art. 24 paragraph 1 point 23. Together with the submission of the statement, the contractor may provide evidence that links with another contractor applying for the subject matter of the contract do not lead to distortion of competition in the contract award procedure. basics to-exclusions described in point IX.1 SIWZ and conditions for participation in the proceedings described in point IX.6 SIWZ. Documents of foreign entities are described in p. IX.2-5 SIWZ.
Before the deadline for submission of tenders, the Contractor is obliged to submit a bid bond, for the duration of the period of validity of the bid in the amount of PLN 4,500.00, in words: four thousand five hundred PLN.until the deadline for submission of tenders.
The bid bond may be brought in one or several forms listed in art. 45 par. 6 of the Act - a security deposit in the form of money should be transferred by bank transfer to the bank account of Pekao SA No. 76 1240 6292 1111 0010 5134 2558, so that before the deadline for submitting bids, the tender bond was on the bank account of the Ordering Party; deposit payment should be made from"Bid bond tender campaign MSUES".
The bid security in other forms should be submitted to the employee of the Voivodship Labor Office in Krakow, the position for public procurement (room 610), and the offer may be accompanied by a photocopy certified for compliance with the original by the Contractor or submit the original guarantee document along with the offer (in the same envelope), but not connected in a permanent manner withso that after opening the offers, it would be possible to store the document at the VLO's cash register. The bid bond paid in other forms than in cash must guarantee the Ordering Party with the payment of the bid security, if the circumstances indicated in Art. 46 ust. 4a and para. 5 points 1) and 3) of the Act. Detailed information can be found in section XII of the ToR.
Internet address (URL): https://bip.malopolska.pl/wupwkrakowie
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)