|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Accommodation, building and window cleaning services
Description: Contract notice: Accommodation, building and window cleaning services
Authority Type: Regional or local authority
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: Mixed
CPV code: 90911000,90911000,90911000
CPV Description: Housing for the community Henstedt-Ulzburg
Maintenance and glass and frame cleaning for various properties of the municipality Henstedt-Ulzburg with a total cleaning area in the maintenance cleaning of approx. 34 959.40 m and a total cleaning surface in the glass and frame cleaning-of about 14 770.97 m. The division into 5 lots
Main Site: Henstedt-Ulzburg
Maintenance cleaning for the elementary school Ulzburg, the KiTa school street, the KiTa Tiedenkamp, the construction yard, the town hall and the municipal library u.-mediothek with a total cleaning area of about 10 218.36 m
- self-declaration about the proof of a corresponding existing companyIn the case of a contract, the latter has the minimum cover amounts in accordance with the supplementary contract conditions (EVB) or has already taken out a corresponding liability insurance.
Note: GMSH reserves the right to obtain proof before awarding the contract.
- Self-declaration about the total turnover of the company as well as the Umsatz with regard to the special type of service that is the subject of the award (maintenance cleaning and glass and frame cleaning), in each case for the last three years (2014-2016).
- Self-declaration, if in case of an order, the contractor intends to subcontract , Note: In the case of the use of subcontractors, GMSH reserves the right, before the contract is awardede request corresponding letter of commitment and corresponding proof of suitability from the subcontractors. These are then to be forwarded to the GMSH without delay.
The EU Directive 24/2014 calls for the barrier-free provision of procurement documents (tender documents, Q & A catalogs, change packages) for you as an economic operator. We present you this Verdocuments are available at (www.e-vergabe-sh.de). The GMSH is the central procurement office i. P. D. Section 120 (4) GWB. This means that it is obliged to handle the entire procurement procedure electronically for all Europe-wide tenders. For applicants and bidders, this means that applications for participation and offers can only be made in electronic form via our allocation platform (www.e-vergabe-sh.de) can be submitted. The communication during the tender procedure will also be done in electronic form only. For this reason, we point out that a free registration on our contracting platform: (www.e-vergabe-sh.de) for an application or tender is absolutely necessary. After registering, you must contact the e-procurement-Linking up the GMSH platform
It is no longer possible to submit the application forms / offers on paper in this call for tenders. Entry forms / tenders submitted in paper form must not be taken into consideration by the GMSH during the examination and evaluation.
For already registered economic operators, the process flow does not change.
Questions about the tender:
AllQuestions regarding the invitation to tender are to be submitted in written form at the latest by 23. 1. 2018 to the GMSH, z.H. Ms Sandra Krause (e-tendering system, e-mail: email@example.com or fax: 49 (0) 431-599-1465). All questions and answers regarding the call for tenders are recorded in a question and answer catalog, which can be viewed at www.e-vergabe-sh.de under the call for tenders.
WedThe following documents must also be submitted to the bidder:
- signed offer letter declaring that you have accepted the tendering conditions and have not entered into any antitrust agreements, price commitments or similar agreements and have ruled out the validity of the company's General Terms and Conditions. Declaration that no exclusionary reasons according to - 123GWB, - 124 GWB and - 128 GWB present or presentation of self-cleaning measures in accordance with - 125 GWB.
Statement of the applicant company including a service portfolio (max 4 DIN-A4 pages)
- Self-declaration to the company with indication of the Company name, the legal form, the manager, the number of employees (including marginally employed), the Anschrift, the telephone and telefax number, e-mail, the VAT registration number and bank details,
- Commitment letter and TTG payment form,
- Price list / List of services per lot.
For the tender the 02. KW 2018 and 03. KW 2018 for some institutions (for more details please refer to the file Objesightseeing). Tenderers who have not taken part in the appointments will be taken out of the competition. As proof, the signed participation confirmation must be enclosed with the offer. The participation is to be announced with the naming of the date, the time and the participating persons (including telephone number) until 5.1.2018, 12.00 o'clock with:-firstname.lastname@example.org
Tenderers are admitted. The evidence referred to in the invitation to tender must also be submitted to all parties to a consortium of tenderers. All partners of a consortium must sign the offer signed with the associated tender documents and appoint a consortium leader. bidders Communities,declare separately that they are jointly and severally liable
Internet address (URL): http://www.gmsh.de
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)