Consultancy for an External Evaluation of the Multi Sectoral Program
25th Jul 2019
Other Funding Agencies
DANISH REFUGEE COUNCIL Central African Republic
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Central African Republic Email :email@example.com
Tenders are invited for Central African Republic: Consultancy for an External Evaluation of the Multi Sectoral Program - DRC Emergency Program in the Central African Republic.
Project Title: Providing Efficient and Effective Emergency Assistance to Vulnerable Populations Affected by the Conflict in the Central African Republic (REQ-OFDA-18-000384)
Date / Duration of the evaluation: August 2019/20 days
Owner of the evaluation : OFDA
Responsible for evaluation DRC : Team Leader BE and direct department had r programs
Type of evaluation : end-of-project evaluation
DRC has been working with IDPs and crisis-affected populations in CAR since 2007. From 2007 to 2012, DRC implemented activities covering protection, emergency education, infrastructure rehabilitation, food security and livelihoods. livelihoods, supporting communities through a long transition from emergency to recovery. With the return of armed violence in 2012 and the March 2013 coup, DRC reoriented its activities towards emergency response, protection and social cohesion. While the March 2016 elections led to the establishment of a new government and relative security in Bangui, DRC strives to support the return, promote durable solutions and ensure a sustainable response. `emergency. These interventions focused mainly on the hotspots of the prefectures of Ouham and Ouham Pende. To address a wide range of needs (from humanitarian response to long-term development to early recovery), DRC implements multisectoral projects in the areas of WASH, shelter, NFI distribution, protection, peaceful conflict management, food security and livelihoods.
Since 2015, DRC has been funded by OFDA to provide emergency support to conflict-affected IDPs in the Ouham and Ouham-Pende Prefectures. Building on the results of previous years, DRC continued this intervention in July 2018 with additional focus areas to provide ongoing support to vulnerable populations affected by the conflict and displaced persons. The new project meets the basic needs of Numb had x sect had rs: water and sanitation, shelter, protection, agriculture and food security and economic recovery.
At the end of this project, a final evaluation is planned to enable DRC to conduct an objective review of the implementation of the activities, to analyze the effects and impacts of the project on the beneficiaries and stakeholders and to draw conclusions and recommendations.
PURPOSE OF EVALUATION
In addition to complying with DRC`s MEAL policy, which requires external evaluations for all projects over $ 2 million over 12 months, the main objective of this evaluation is to increase accountability and accountability. learning. The results obtained will be used by the various stakeholders (DRC, humanitarian coordination, protection and peace committee, technical services, communities, etc.). Lessons learned will also be used in the design and implementation of similar projects.
OBJECTIVES OF THE EVALUATION
The objectives of this evaluation are:
· Evaluate the performance of the project in terms of results achieved and targets achieved against c had x set by the funding;
· Analyze the implementation of the project (from planning to implementation), the monitoring of activities, the difficulties and the adjustment measures taken;
· Assess the level of participation in the project beneficiaries, local authorities, technical services and the sect had private r (part of humanitarian responsibility);
· Examine the integration of crosscutting issues (gender, environment protection, protection, accountability and quality) in implementation of the project and had r impact;
· Formulate an evaluation of the overall project evaluation (relevance, efficiency, effectiveness, sustainability, etc.) in the context of its implementation and propose practical recommendations;
· Highlight good practices and lessons learned;
· Formulate practical recommendations and provide clear directions for the future.
To receive the complete file submission, thank you to write to Sumana Konate, the ligand had r logistics firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply:
To receive full TDR and full submission dossier, thank you to write to Sumana Konate, the ligand had r logistics email@example.com
[Disclaimer: The above text is machine translated. For accurate information kindly refer the original document.]