PROVINCE OF LA UNION has floated a tender for Construction of Barangay Dalacdac Farmers Multi-Purpose Center, Burgos.The project location is Philippines and the tender is closing on 30 Jan 2019. The tender notice number is INFRA-01-19-01, while the TOT Ref Number is 29772702. Bidders can have further information about the tender and can request the complete tender document by registering on the site.
Country : Philippines
Summary : Construction of Barangay Dalacdac Farmers Multi-Purpose Center, Burgos
Deadline : 30 Jan 2019
Purchaser : PROVINCE OF LA UNION
Gerardo Jr. V Viloria
San Fernando City
TOT Ref No. : 29772702
Document Ref. No. : INFRA-01-19-01
Competition : ICB
Financier : Self Financed
Construction of Barangay Dalacdac Farmers Multi-Purpose Center, Burgos
Invitation to Bid for
Construction of Barangay Dalacdac Farmers Multi-Purpose Center, Burgos, La Union
1. The Provincial Government of La Union, through the RA7171-Tobacco Excise Tax Funds intends to apply the sum of a‚+/-3,000,000.00 being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Construction of Barangay Dalacdac Farmers Multi-Purpose Center, Burgos, La Union /INFRA-01-19-01. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Provincial Government of La Union now invites bids for the works: Construction of 18mtrs. X 16.40mtrs covered court. Completion of the Works is required by 120 calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary -œpass/fail- criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the -œGovernment Procurement Reform Act.-
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy-five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Bids and Awards Committee of the Provincial Government of La Union and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM., Mondays to Fridays.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on January 10 - 30, 2019 from the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the bidding documents in the amount of P5,000.00.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The Provincial Government of La Union will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 10:00 AM, January 18, 2019 at the PHO Conference Room, Provincial Capitol, San Fernando City, La Union, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before 10:00 AM, January 30, 2019. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 10:00 AM, January 30, 2019 at the PHO Conference Room, Provincial Capitol, San Fernando City, La Union. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders- representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. The Provincial Government of La Union reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
ELIZABETH P. SIAS
Member, Bids and Awards Committee
Provincial Government of La Union
Tel. No. (072) 607 7353
DOMINIQUE JOSE S. PUZON
18/01/201910:00 AMPHO Conference Room Provincial Capitol Bldg. San Fernando City, La Union
Closing Date : 2019-01-30
Why Choose Tenders On Time
Global coverage of Tenders
Human Verified Tenders
Realtime updates via website
Daily email alerts in your inbox
Via Email, SMS or Web
Download sample Tenders
Prompt Sales & Support
Get Access to 1 Million Global Tenders
About Tenders On Time
Tenders On Time is owned and maintained by Global Tenders Services Pvt. Ltd (GTS). The company has been promoted by a group of first generation enthusiastic entrepreneurs, having more than 50 years of cumulative business and operations expertise across various verticals. Register to get latest tenders information about : Australia tenders, RFP, RFQ, RFI, Australia international tenders, Commercial Tenders and Trade Tenders. TendersOnTime provides Global Tenders, ICBs, RFQ, E Procurement Notices, Municipal Corporation, Ministry Departments, Online E Tenders and all Government Tenders.