|Tender Details : |
2273 bags Portland Cement 40 kgs and other items for the construction of Communal Bone Chamber at the Dumaguete City Cemetery (including niches) at Barangay Bagacay.
Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PURCHASE OF 2273 BAGS PORTLAND CEMENT 40 KGS AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 2273 bags Portland Cement 40 kgs, p590,980.00
2. 105 lghts DSB 16mmA˜ x 6.0m, p40,950.00
3. 120 lghts DSB 12mmA˜ x 6.0m, p25,800.00
4. 1956 lghts DSB 10mmA˜ x 6.0m, p293,400.00
5. 319 lghts DSB 8mmA˜ x 6.0m, p23,925.00
6. 500 bdft CCL 2- x 2- x 10- = 150 pcs, p13,500.00
7. 750 bdft CCL 2- x 3- x 10- = 150 pcs, p20,250.00
8. 30 shts Marine Plywood A1/2- x 4- x 8-, p22,500.00
9. 10 kgs C.W Nails 4-, p535.00
10. 10 kgs C.W. Nails 3-, p550.00
11. 6 kgs C.W. Nails 1-, p390.00
12. 559 pack Water Proofing Compound, p22,360.00
13. 149 kgs G.I. Tie Wire #16, p10,802.50
14. 108 pcs Hacksaw Blade 18T, p4,320.00
15. 18 pcs Plastic Container 20 lit cap, p1,710.00
16. 85 lghts Square Bar 10mmA˜, p17,000.00
17. 50 kgs Welding Electrode 1/8-A˜, p6,500.00
18. 6 gals concrete neutralizer, p1,200.00
19. 25 gals Latex Flat-white, p12,250.00
20. 25 gals Semi-Gloss Latex-white, p14,375.00
21. 6 gals Red Oxide Primer, p2,400.00
22. 6 gals QDE-black, p3,300.00
23. 6 pcs Paint Brush 4- wide, p300.00
24. 40 shts Sand Paper WP#120, p580.00
25. 6 sets Paint Roller with tray 9-, p390.00
26. 6 gals Concrete Putty, p1,800.00
27. 4 gals Paint Thinner, p1,060.00
Purpose: Construction of Communal Bone Chamber at the Dumaguete City Cemetery (including niches) at Barangay Bagacay.
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php1,133,127.50
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids for 2273 bags Portland Cement 40 kgs and other items for the construction of Communal Bone Chamber at the Dumaguete City Cemetery (including niches) at Barangay Bagacay.
Bidders should have completed, within 2 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the -œGovernment Procurement Reform Act-.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty(60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from March 18, 2019 to April 11, 2019 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of p5,000.00.
The Schedule of activities is as follows:
1. Issuance of Bid Documents March 18, 2019
2. Pre-Bid Conference March 25, 2019 , 10:00 A.M.
3. Submission and opening of bids April 11, 2019, 10:00 A.M.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than April 11, 2019 and Bid opening shall be on Thursday, April 11, 2019 at 10:00 (Ten o-clock) in the Mo...
Closing Date : 2019-04-11