|Tender Details : |
100-2019-01-016 Supply and delivery of food supplies
INVITATION TO BID
(for the Procurement of Goods)
1. The City Government of Puerto Princesa (CGPP), through amended Indicative Annual Procurement Plan intends to apply the sum, corresponds as the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for each of the following supply-requirements of the CGPP for the regular operation and dispense of the governmental functions of different offices, projects, activities and programs of the City for the fiscal year CY 2019. Bids received in excess of the respective ABC of the following projects shall be automatically rejected at bid opening, to wit:
# Purchase Request (PR) Number ABC - in P Brief Description of Goods
Subject of Procurement Procuring Office Delivery Schedule Upon Receipt of NTP Bidding Document Fee
1 100-2019-01-016 1,512,000.00 Supply and delivery of food supplies City Mayor-s Office 7 5,000.00
2. The CGPP - Bids and Awards Committee for the Procurement of Goods (BAC - GOODS) now invites bids for the Goods (Items/Articles) briefly described above enlisted Purchase Request (PR). Bidders should have completed, within two (2) years from the date of the submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II, Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedure using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184 [Government Procurement Reform Act].
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Office [3/F Puerto Princesa City Hall Building Complex, Government Center, Sta. Monica Heights, Puerto Princesa City] of the CGPP and inspect the Bidding Documents at the said address from 8:00 o-clock in the morning up to 5:00 o-clock in the afternoon on regular government working days.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from January 11, 2019 up to January 31, 2019 from the address below and upon payment of applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, as stated above.
Said Bidding Documents may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS)/www.philgeps.gov.ph, provided, that the Bidder shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the scheduled date of the Bid Receipt deadline.
6. The CGPP will hold a Pre-bid Conference on January 18, 2019/2:00 PM at the BAC Office, which shall be made open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be delivered to the BAC Office of the CGPP on or before 1:00 o-clock in the afternoon of January 31, 2019. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening will follow on the same date at 2:00 o-clock in the afternoon at BAC Office. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders- Representatives who choose to attend at the given address. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
8. All bids must be COMPLETE. Partial bids shall be considered non-responsive and, thus, automatically disqualified. In this regard, where a required item is provided, but no price is indicated, the same shall be considered as non-responsive, but specifying a -œ0- (zero) for the said item would mean that it is being offered for free to the CGPP.
9. The CGPP reserves the right to reject any and all bids, to waive any required formality in the bids received, provided that such waiver does not refer to a major de...
Closing Date : 2019-01-31