|Description||Contract notice: Installation services (except software)|
|Purchaser Address||Office Name: RATP
Address: LAC B916 — 54 quai de la Rapée
Postal Code: 75599
Contact Point: Hayette Hassaine
|Tender Details||Object of the contract|
Contract notice: Installation services (except software)
Authority Type: Utilities entity
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Negotiated procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 51000000,51000000
CPV Description: Installation services (except software).
Services (CFA) - Extension L11: new stations: Coteaux-Beauclair, Rosny-Bois-Perrier and Rosny's Loop
This notice is part of the project to extend the line 11 and is intended to enter into a Master Standing Agreement with a minimum amount and a maximum amount.
The purpose of this notice is to enter into a Master Purchase Order Agreement.e for the study, supply, installation, connection, parameterization, testing and commissioning of the systems and equipment for the Rosny-Bois-Perrier and Coteaux Beauclair stations and the Rosny Loop.
These weak currents can relate to: video surveillance, intercom, telephony, passenger information, sound, sales, control and communication.This equipment and systems can be deployed according to the needs of the RATP, in the stations, the technical rooms and the operating premises. and the majority of the supplies will be provided by RATP to the holder of the framework agreement.
The benefits included in the minimum amount are:
- theExecution studies, performance monitoring, tests and commissioning,
- routing, connection and measurements of all connections (including capillary cabling) necessary for the transport of energy and information,
- supply, installation and connection of all or part of the equipment,
- connection and testing related to supervision andmanagement of equipment,
- documentation of equipment and facilities, and related training,
- guarantee of equipment and facilities for a period of 12 months from the date of receipt of each installation.
The services included in the maximum amount are:
- the benefits included in the minimum amount,
- a variation of more () 30% of the montaRATP draws the attention of the candidates to the fact that the EXE, DOE studies are to be done in 3D BIM (2D visas to be extracted from the digital model) for the Rosny-Bois-Perrier station. Candidates must provide the elements contained in the DC1 print (letter of application and authorization of the representative by his co-contractors) and DC2 (declaration of the individual candidateel or member of the grouping) (or equivalent elements for candidates not established in France or DUME).
These elements may be provided on free paper or on the printed forms available on the website of the Ministry of Finance at the following address: https://www.economie.gouv.fr/daj/forms-declaration-du-candidat
In the case of a candidate's response in a group of companies, each cotraIt should provide a DC2 form (or equivalent elements or DUME); Form DC1 will be common to all co-contractors.
These documents, certificates or attestations are produced in French language.
- Applicant companies must provide the elements contained in form DC2 (or elements equivalent for candidates not established in France or DUME ),
- candidates who are notable to submit the requested references can justify their financial capacity by any other means,
- candidates will also provide: balance sheets or extracts from balance sheets, appropriate bank statements or where applicable, proof of insurance relevant occupational risks.
In the case where the applicant requests the consideration of the capacities of other enterprises.especially in the case of subcontracting or recourse to the capacities of the parent company, it must justify these capacities and the fact that it will dispose of them during all the execution of the market by the production of either a contract or Written commitment
- conditions of submission of applications:
The candidate answers on: https://ratp.bravosolution.com/web/login.html
In case of technical difficulty / qucontact the hotline at 33 811906438 or from abroad at 33 146095672 or via email@example.com
The candidate will refer to the technical prerequisites available on the platform.
He selects the consultation n DHA_2018GDI13583 then candidate in line, and click the button. The registration is free and necessary to answer and to be informed in case of modification of the consultation. This deposit gives rise to an AR mentioning date and time of reception on the platform. The application which is not fully loaded and published online before the deadline will be rejected. The candidate may not provide all the documents and information requested, except the DC1 (or equivalent), which will be delivered on the platform, provided that they areavailable at least one month, accessible directly and free of charge by the buyer through:
- an electronic system for providing information administered by an official body,
- or a digital storage space, under reservation of the guarantee of confidentiality of the said space.
In this case, the candidate will specify in his file all the information necessary for the cExamination of his file: if the documents have already been sent in a previous consultation, the elements must remain valid. The candidate will indicate the ref of the consultation for which the documents have already been sent.
For the selected applications, the link to download the DCE will be specified in the invitation email to submit an offer. The candidate will ensureleverage his main vendor account on the platform. In default he will take care to update his coordinates to receive the DCE. Otherwise, the RATP can not be held responsible for the non-receipt of information or documents related to the current procedure,
- important information:
In case of successive deposits, only the last answer will be retained filed before the datedand deadline for receipt of applications / offers.
The candidate can send, within the time limits, a copy of backup (CS) of his candidacy / offer on physical physical medium or on paper,
By letter recommended with AR with obligatorily the mention backup copy by letter recommended with AR with obligatorily the mention backup copy at the address followingante:
RATP - GDI Department - Hayette Hassaine's attention - Jorasse building - 12 avenue du Val de Fontenay - VJ43 - 94724 Fontenay-sous-Bois or delivery to the RATP against recepisse, from Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 17.00 the same address.
Dematerialized responses in which a virus is detected will not be attempted. They will be deemed not to havebut received: the CSs will then be examined.
In the event that the CSs are submitted after the deadline, they will be deemed never to have been received.
In the event that the CS includes an electronic support (s) (s) ) in which virus (s) would be detected, the candidacy / offer of the candidate will be definitively rejected.
Applications / offers by email are not allowed. The documents transmitted to theormat .exe are not accepted.
The attribution of the market will obligatorily the rematerialization of all the pieces and their handwritten signature.
The candidature and the offer will have to be put back in french.
Internet address (URL): http://www.ratp.fr
|For more infomation click here:|