|Purchaser Name||Spitalul Clinic Judeţean de Urgenţă Oradea|
|Description||Contract notice: Sterilisation, disinfection and hygiene devices|
|Purchaser Address||Office Name: Spitalul Clinic Judeţean de Urgenţă Oradea
Address: Str. Republicii nr. 37
Postal Code: 410159
Contact Point: Bogdan Nicolae Iurcov
Phone: +40 259434406
Fax: +40 259417169
|Tender Details||Object of the contract|
Contract notice: Sterilisation, disinfection and hygiene devices
Authority Type: Other
Contact Nature: Supplies
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: Lowest price
CPV code: 33191000,45259000,51410000,80320000,33191000,45259000,51410000,80320000
CPV Description: Sterilization, Disinfection and Hygiene Devices
Repair and Maintenance of Plant.
Medical Supplies Services
Instrument Washer and Disinfectant
Reference Number: 4208498 2019 5
Instrument Washer and Disinfecting Machine - 2 Pieces .
Main Site: Str. Gheorghe Doja no. 65 67, Oradea
Tool for washing and disinfection - 2 pieces
1)Statement regarding the inconsistency with the provisions of art. 165 of Law no. 98/2016; 2) The declaration by which the tenderer certifies that it does not comply with the provisions of art. 164 of Law no. 98 / 2016.
Note: both the affiliate tenderer, the subcontractor and the supporting third party are required; 3) The declaration regarding the non-compliance with the provisions of art. 167 of the Law no. 98 / 2016.
Note: Both the offer is required- - The decision-maker within the contracting authority, regarding the organization, carrying out and finalization of the award procedure, are: - - Manager - Doctor Carp Gheorghe, - Financial Manager - Accountant - Hungarian Economist Marcel,
- Evaluation Commission - Engineer Corbu Florina,
- Economist Iurcov Bogdan,
- Economistist Bibart Cosmin,
- Engineer Marzac Marian,
- Engineer Paul Emilia.
The bidders, third parties and subcontractors must not find themselves in the situations stipulated in art. 164, 165, 167 of Law no.98 / 2016.
The manner by which the fulfillment of the requirement can be demonstrated: it will be completed by the economic operators participating in the award procedure with the relevant informationof theirs. The supporting documents proving the fulfillment of the undertaken by completing the DUAE are to be submitted, at the request of the contracting authority, only by the tenderer placed on the first place in the intermediate rankings drawn up at the completion of the evaluation of the tenders.
These documents may be: - - Certificate of absence of debts outstanding taxes on the payment of taxes,taxes or contributions to the consolidated general budget (local budget, state budget, etc.) at the moment of presentation,
- The judicial record of the economic operator and the members of the administrative, management or supervisory body of the respective economic operator or of those who have power of representation, decision or control within it, as it results from the constissued by the ONRC / constitutive act,
- According to the case, documents proving that the economic operator may benefit from the derogations provided in art. 166 par. (2), art. 167 par. (2), art. 171 of Law no. 98/2016 on Public Procurement,
- Other editing documents, as the case may be
- Functional Notice issued by the Ministry of Health regarding the import, marketingand storage of medical devices in accordance with the legal provisions regarding medical devices with subsequent modifications and completions (according to Law no. 95/2006 art. 889 par. (1)],
- Operating notice issued by the Ministry of Health (of the tenderer or the economic operator that will carry out the activities) that it appears to be approved for the repair,in operation for the offered medical equipment (according to Law no. 95/2006 art. 889 par. (1).)
The economic operators submitting the tender must prove a form of registration under the law of the country of residence, make it clear that the economic operator is legally constituted, that he is not in any of the situations of cancellation of the constitution, the fact that it has the capacity of the professionto carry out the activities covered by the contract. Modality by which the fulfillment of the requirement can be demonstrated: it will be completed by the economic operators participating in the award procedure with information related to their situation. The supporting documents proving the fulfillment of the assumed by completing the DUAE, respectively the certifying certificate issued by the ONRC or inin the case of foreign tenderers, equivalent documents issued in the country of residence are to be submitted, at the request of the contracting authority, only by the first ranked tenderer in the intermediate rankings drawn up at the end of the tender evaluation. , from which it results that in the last 3 years calculated by the deadline dthe submission of the offers, at least one similar apparatus was provided and the [...] details on www.e-licitatie.ro
Internet address (URL): https://spitaluljudetean-oradea.ro/web/
|For more infomation click here:|