| Reference Number
| Procuring Entity
||PROVINCE OF ORIENTAL MINDORO|
||Construction of Drainage Canal at So. Proper, Sta. Maria, Mansalay, Oriental Mindoro|
| Area of Delivery
||IB NO. CW-2019-21|
||Implementing Rules and Regulations|
|Approved Budget for the Contract:
||Julio Ramirez Ical|
Acting Head BAC I Secretariat
Provincial Capitol Complex, Camilmil,
|Document Request List
|Last Updated / Time
||11/01/2019 12:00 AM|
|Closing Date / Time
||21/01/2019 2:00 PM|
|INVITATION TO BID|
IB NO. CW-2019-21
Construction of Drainage Canal at So. Proper, Sta. Maria, Mansalay, Oriental Mindoro
1. The Provincial Government of Oriental Mindoro (PGOM) through the 20% Development Fund CA 2018 intends to apply the sum of Four Hundred Ninety Seven Thousand Forty Seven Pesos & 94/100 (P 497,047.94) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Project, -œConstruction of Drainage Canal at So. Proper, Sta. Maria, Mansalay, Oriental Mindoro.- Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The PGOM now invites Philgeps registered contractors to bid for the Project, -œConstruction of Drainage Canal at So. Proper, Sta. Maria, Mansalay, Oriental Mindoro.- Completion of Works is 54 calendar days. Bidders should have completed within five (5) years before the date of submission and receipt of bids, a single completed contract similar to the Project worth at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders (ITB).
I Billboard 1.00 pc
II Removal of Existing Canal
III Clearing, Layout & Excavation
V Reinforced Concrete 23.12 cu.m
VI Masonry Works w/ Inside Plastering 171 sq.m
VII Pipe Culvert 0.6m Dia. 8 l.m.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a nondiscretionary -œpass/fail- criterion as specified in the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (R.A.) No. 9184, otherwise known as the -œGovernment Procurement Reform Act.-
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorship, partnership or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of w/c grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Schedule of BAC Activities
1. Advertisement/Posting of ITB
i† Bulletin Board of the PGOM : January 11, 2019
i† PGOM Website - www.ormindoro.gov.ph : January 11, 2019
i† GEPS Website - www. philgeps.net : January 11, 2019
2. Issuance of Bidding Documents : January 12, 2019-January 21, 2019
3. Deadline of Submission of Bids : January 21, 2019 at 1:30 p.m. at BAC Office
4. Opening of Bids in sealed envelope
a) Eligibility Requirements and Technical Proposal : January 21, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. at BAC Office
b) Financial Proposal : January 21, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. at BAC Office
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders from January 12, 2019 to January 21, 2019 from the Bids and Awards Committee Office and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in compliance to Section 17.4 of RA 9184 and its IRR. It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the PGOM, provided that Bidders shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids in the amount of Five Hundred Pesos (Php 500.00).
5. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before January 21, 2019 at 1:30 p.m. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in the ITB Clause 18. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders- representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
6. The PGOM reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
7. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the PGOM-Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For further information, please refer to:
MR. JULIO R. ICAL
Head, BAC Secretariat
Bids and Awards Committee Office
Provincial Capitol Complex
Camimil, Calapan City, Oriental Mindoro
Tel. Nos. (043) 286-7120
ORLANDO B. TIZON