| Reference Number
| Procuring Entity
||PROVINCE OF PALAWAN|
||REPAIR/CONSTRUCTION OF TWO (2) UNITS RESTROOM (RESTOLANE BUILDING, CORON BAY DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (CBDP), CORON, PALAWAN)|
| Area of Delivery
||B2 SB1 CBDP 200-18-10-21641|
||Implementing Rules and Regulations|
|Approved Budget for the Contract:
||Vincent Jake Elovera Castillo|
Administrative Assistant IV
Puerto Princesa City
|Document Request List
|Last Updated / Time
||08/01/2019 12:00 AM|
|Closing Date / Time
||30/01/2019 2:00 PM|
|INVITATION TO BID FOR THE |
REPAIR/CONSTRUCTION OF TWO (2) UNITS RESTROOM
(RESTOLANE BUILDING, CORON BAY DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (CBDP), CORON, PALAWAN)
1. The Provincial Government of Palawan, through its General Fund (OBR No. 200-18-10-21641) account intends to apply the sum of One Million Sixty-Two Thousand Nine Hundred Ninety-Four Pesos and Ninety-Six Centavos Only (Php 1,062,994.96) as Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for the Repair/Construction of Two (2) Units Restroom located at Restolane Building, Coron Bay Development Project (CBDP), Coron, Palawan. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Provincial Government of Palawan now invites bids for the Repair/Construction of Two (2) Units Restroom. Completion of the Works is required within ninety (90) calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within ten (10) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary -œpass/fail- criterion as specified in the 2016 Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the -œGovernment Procurement Reform Act-.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) Secretariat, Provincial Government of Palawan and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours. Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on January 8, 2019 from the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the bidding documents, pursuant to the latest guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos only (P 5,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Provincial Government of Palawan, provided that Bidders shall pay the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The Provincial Government of Palawan will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on January 16, 2019 at 2:00 PM at the GSO Conference Room, 3/F Alfredo M. Abueg Sr. Building, Capitol Compound, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan which shall be open to all interested parties.
7. Bids must be delivered and received on or before 2:00 PM of January 30, 2019 at the Office of the BAC Secretariat, 3/F Alfredo M. Abueg Sr. Building, Capitol Compound, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be at 2:00 PM of January 30, 2019 at GSO Conference Room, 3/F Alfredo M. Abueg Sr. Building, Capitol Compound, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or the duly authorized representatives. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. Schedule of Activities:
Activities PLACE DATE & TIME
1.Issuance of Bid Documents Office of the BAC Secretariat, 3/F Alfredo M. Abueg Sr. Building, Capitol Compound January 8, 2019
2. Pre-Bid Conference GSO Conference Room, 3/F Alfredo M. Abueg Sr. Building, Capitol Compound January 16, 2019
at 2:00 PM
3. Deadline of Submission
of Bids Office of the BAC Secretariat, 3/F Alfredo M. Abueg Sr. Building, Capitol Compound On or before 2:00 PM of January 30, 2019
4. Opening of Bids GSO Conference Room, 3/F Alfredo M. Abueg Sr. Building, Capitol Compound January 30, 2019
at 2:00 PM
5. Bid Evaluation Pursuant to the Revised Implementing Rules & Regulations of R.A. 9184
9. The Provincial Government of Palawan reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
MR. RICHIEROSS P. AUSTRIA
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee - II (BAC-II) Secretariat
3rd floor, Gov. Alfredo M. Abueg Sr. Building,
Provincial Capitol Compound, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan, 5300
email@example.com / www.palawan.gov.ph
ATTY. TEODORO JOSE S. MATTA
BAC - Chairman
|Pre-bid Conference |
||GSO Conference Room, 3/F Alfredo M. Abueg Sr. Building, Capitol Compound, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan|