|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Description: Contract notice: Teaching supplies
Authority Type: Body governed by public law
Contact Nature: Supplies
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 39162110,31731000,31700000,39162110,31731000,31700000,38900000,31680000,32300000,39000000,38430000,30200000,39300000,39800000,44110000,44190000,39515410
CPV Description: Teaching supplies.
Electronic, electromechanical and electrotechnical supplies.
Miscellaneous evaluation or testing instruments.
Electrical supplies and accessories.
Television and radio receivers, and sound or video recording or reproducing apparatus.
Furniture (incl. office furniture), furnishings, domestic appliances (excl. lighting) and cleaning products.
Computer equipment and supplies
Cleaning and polishing products.
Miscellaneous construction materials.
Equipped with modern equipment and teaching materials of the new seat LO No. V at ul. Kuronia 14.
1) The subject of the order is the delivery (delivery, delivery, execution, assembly, trainingEquipped with modern equipment and teaching materials of the new seat LO No. V at ul. Kuronia 14.
NUTS Code: PL514
According to the price table enclosed to the SIWZ.
The contractor can apply for contractors who are not subject to exclusion and meet the conditions for participation in the proceedings. Of the proceedings for grantingSpeaking is excluded:
1) the contractor who has failed to meet the conditions for participation in the proceedings or has not been invited to negotiate or to submit an initial offer or bid or has not shown no grounds for exclusion; art. 24 sec. 1 pt. 13 26 of the Public Procurement Law
Grounds for exclusion, referred to in art. 24 sec. 5 Act Pzp.
1. From the ordering procedure, the contracting entity will exclude the contractor:
1) in relation to which the liquidation has been opened, the court has approved the restructuring agreement in satisfaction of the creditor by liquidating his property or the court ordered the liquidation of his property pursuant to Art. 332 sec. 1 of the Act of 15.5.2015 Restructuring Law (Journal of Laws of 2015R. Pos. 978, 1259, 1513, 1830 and 1844), which was declared bankrupt, except for a contractor who, after bankruptcy, entered into an arrangement approved by a valid court order if the arrangement does not satisfy the creditor by liquidating the insolvent assets unless the court decides to liquidate his property. art. 366 sec. 1 Act of 28 February 2003 Bankruptcy Law (Journal of Laws of 2 nd015 r.
2) who has seriously violated his professional duties, which undermines his honesty, in particular when the contractor has failed or failed to perform or fail to perform the order properly, as the contractor is in Can demonstrate by means of appropriate evidence;
3) if the contractor or persons referred to in art. 24 sec. 1 point 14 of the Public Procurement Ordinance (office of the managing or supervisory body of the contractor, partner in the public or partner company or general partner in the limited partnership or limited partnership or proxy), authorized to represent the contractor remain in the relations referred to in art. 17 sec. 1 pt 2 4 of the Public Procurement Law, with: a) ordering, b) persons entitled to reprezenC) the members of the tender committee, d) the persons who made the statement referred to in art. 17 sec. 2a
- unless it is possible to ensure impartiality on the part of the ordering party in a different way than by excluding the contractor from participation in the proceedings; 4) who, for reasons attributable to him, has failed or failed to do a material earlier contractOn a public contract or concession contract concluded with the contracting authority referred to in art. 3 sec. Which resulted in the termination of the contract or the award of compensation;
5) who violated obligations concerning payments of taxes, social security or health insurance premiums or contributions, which the contracting authority is able to demonstrate by means of appropriate evidence;M case referred to in para. 1 point 15 unless the contractor has paid taxes, fees or social or health insurance contributions with interest or fines, or has entered into a binding agreement to repay those debts. Section III.1.1)
In order to confirm the lack of grounds for excluding the contractor from participation in the procedure, the contracting authority requests the following documents: 1) information from the National Criminal Register within the scope defined in art. 24 sec. 1 point 13, 14 and 21 of the Act and, in relation to the conviction for the offense of detention, to the extent specified by the contracting authority pursuant to Art. 24 sec. 5, 5 and 6 of the Act, issued not earlier than 6 months before the deadline for submission of tenders or requests to participate in the proceedings; 2) attestationAnd the appropriate tax office manager confirming that the contractor is not in arrears with the payment of taxes issued not earlier than 3 months before the deadline for submission of tenders or requests to participate in the proceedings or other document confirming that the contractor has concluded an agreement with the competent tax authority on the matter Repayment of these receivables along with possible3) the certificate of the appropriate organizational unit of the Social Insurance Institution or the Agricultural Social Insurance Fund, or any other document confirming that the contractor is in charge of fines, fines or fines, Does not hang-With payment of social security or health insurance premiums issued not earlier than 3 months before the deadline for submission of tenders or requests to participate in the proceedings or other document confirming that the contractor has concluded an agreement with the competent authority on the repayment of these receivables together with possible interest Or fines, in particular has been predicted4) an extract from the relevant register or from the central business records and information, if separate regulations require entry in the register or records, in order to confirm Lack of grounds for exclusion under Art. 24 sec. 5 point 1 of the Act; 5)-Statements by the contractor about whether or not to belong to the same capital group; In the case of belonging to the same capital group, the contractor may submit together with the statement documents or information confirming that the relations with another contractor do not lead to distortion of competition in the proceedings.Instead of the documents referred to in para. 11:
1) point 1 submits information from the relevant register or, in the absence of such a register, another equivalent document issued by the competent judicial or administrative authority of the country where the contractor is established or has his residence or place of residence. Document, in terms of approxReflected in Art. 24 sec. 1, 13, 14 and 21, and 2) point 2 4 submits a document or documents issued in the country in which the contractor has his registered office or domicile confirming that: a) he is not in arrears with paying taxes, fees, insurance contributions Social or health or that it has entered into an agreement with the competent authority on the repayment of these receivables-Together with possible interest or fines, in particular obtained the exemption provided for by law, postponement or spreading into installments of overdue payments or suspension of the performance of the decision of the competent authority in its entirety, b) no liquidation was declared or bankruptcy was declared. The documents referred to in para. 12 pt 1 and pt. B, should be issued not earlier than 6 months before uTipping the deadline for submission of tenders or requests to participate. The document referred to in para. 12 pt. A, should be issued not earlier than 3 months before the expiry of this period. Minimum level required
Internet address (URL): www.lo5.wroc.pl
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)